Traslator idea Re: [squeak-dev] SimpleMorphic

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:39:43 UTC 2011

On 3/8/11 11:29 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Start with a fully updated trunk image (including the ToolBuilder changes
> that I added yesterday). Then load the latest versions of packages
> SimpleMorphic and SMx from the SimpleMorphicSqueak project on SqueakSource.
>
> Then from the toolbar, Projects -> New Project -> new SMxMorphicProject
I do this steps 6 March on my own fork SqueakLigh4 which is trunk unloaded a
long time ago and updated with trunk,
All goes right,
Think I share this before...

> Do not save your image while running , because restarting
> a SMxMorphicProject does not work yet (so just return to previous
> project before saving).

As I do before your mail, I have a image saved as SimpleMorpic World.
Can open and can go again to Old Morphic via previous project.
Some time later, image go debug mode or windows stop to work.
In SimpleMorphic mode works well.
I could update daily to trunk and to last you publish in SqueakSource.

Wish boldly go "where no Squeak has gone before.² (listen William Shatner
special message to the crew of space shuttle Discovery in his final flight
?).

Cheers

Edgar