[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.301.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:32:09 UTC 2011

> In which case at some point before I can say "feature done" I must submit my
> versions to the Inbox.
>
> I wanted to check before doing something like dumping seven revisions in the
> Inbox (which is my current count).

Yes, that is currently the only good way I can see to do it.  Nor do I
really see any problem with that.

The important thing for me is that we have all of the version ancestry
in the trunk repository.

> Maybe I should copy the revisions to
> Inbox as I go along, so that more experienced eyes can look over my
> shoulder?

I doubt that would happen; I think people are too busy to look over
someone elses shoulder.  I would just wait until you have it done
"done".  Then I think there will be appropriate "motivation" for a
core-dev to look in the Inbox for an "easy" way to improve Squeak.

Thanks,
  Chris