[squeak-dev] RE: We are preparing to this year Google Summer of Code (GSoC)

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:11:10 UTC 2011

Hello,

The idea in which I am interested is http://gsoc2010.esug.org/ideas#h-30,
maybe with some minor changes.

I started to work on that last year in an internship and for my master
thesis, but there is still a lot of work to do. The current state of the
project is here: http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel

Mariano Martinez Peck, Stéphane Ducasse (and maybe Colin Putney) could be
interested as mentors.

Cheers,
Martin