Broken update process (was: Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: MonticelloConfigurations-cmm.89.mcz)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Mar 15 22:31:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi Levente,
>
>     just when I wanted to update to trunk ;)  Is there a work-around, e.g.
> where one can prevent a particular set of packages from being updated?

There are some workarounds, like commenting the following two lines at
the end of MCMcmUpdater class >> #updateFromRepositories:

 	config updateFromRepositories.
 	config upgrade.

Or disabling the update of Monticello and MonticelloConfigurations by
evaluating the following before updating:

#('Monticello' 'MonticelloConfigurations') do: [ :each |
 	MCMcmUpdater disableUpdatesOfPackage: each ].

Levente