Separate TeaTime (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Teleplace is hiring...)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Thu Mar 17 15:23:40 UTC 2011

On 2011/03/17 14:52, Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:36:25AM -0400, Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
>> On 2011-03-17 6:05 AM, Frank Shearar wrote:
>>
>> Neat! The article you linked to didn't have much in the way of links; do
>> you know if the code is available? Perhaps a port back to Squeak would
>> be possible.

I had a look and came up blank, unfortunately.

> Teatime is already in squeak though; We'll get to packaging it
> seperately from cobalt in a month or two

Yes. I've mentioned on the list before (in this thread, a while back)
that I made an attempt at pulling Islands out of Croquet before running
into a wall. I was going to try unpackage TeaTime after Islands, but
it's tricky pulling things out of images.

I'm glad to hear that Cobalt's going to package up TeaTime!

frank