Separate TeaTime (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Teleplace is hiring...)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 18:39:52 UTC 2011

In the Extending the System Workspace, Matthew already put the following:

"Open Cobalt: http://opencobalt.org (Best to run this from an image in an open cobalt directory)"
Installer ss project: 'TweakCore'; install: 'update'.
[Installer ss project: 'TweakExtras'; install: 'update']
	on: (Smalltalk at: #CUnsynchronizedModification) do: [:ex | ex resume].
Installer cobalt project: 'Tweak';
	answer: 'Would you like to conserve memory at all costs?' with: true;
	answer: 'Password for interactive VNC connections?' with: 'cobalt';
	answer: 'Would you like to add the RFBServer to the World open menu?' with: true;
	install: 'update'

Ken