[squeak-dev] Re: [SqueakDBX] Problems

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:13:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Facundo Vozzi <facundov79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Beniot,
> I'm using SquekDBX on Squeak 4.2 and it works fin but I don't know what
> DBXTalk is about.

Please please, forget for the mement about DBXTalk.
As you may have read, ESUG is sponsoring once again SqueakDBX, but we
renamed it to DBXTalk. But this is still private, broken, and we are
developing there.
YOU must stay using SqueakDBX repository, with the Metacello configurations
in MetacelloRepostirory...like if nohing had happened ;)
Once DBXTalk is ready, we will let you know.

Thanks

Mariano