[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Protocols-nice.35.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Mar 31 20:04:33 UTC 2011

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Protocols to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Protocols-nice.35.mcz

Name: Protocols-nice.35
Author: nice
Time: 31 March 2011, 10:04:18.43 pm
UUID: 0ca34eb6-41e5-422c-8172-164511ce8a52
Ancestors: Protocols-ul.34

Remove FakeClassPool reference because I don't like it.

=============== Diff against Protocols-ul.34 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Lexicon>>doItReceiver (in category 'model glue') -----
  doItReceiver
  	"This class's classPool has been jimmied to be the classPool of the class being browsed. A doIt in the code pane will let the user see the value of the class variables.  Here, if the receiver is affiliated with a specific instance, we give give that primacy"

+ 	^ self targetObject ifNil: [self selectedClass]!
- 	^ self targetObject ifNil: [self selectedClass ifNil: [FakeClassPool new]]!