[squeak-dev] Fixing support for selectors with underscores

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:21:46 UTC 2011

Well... Glorp and GlorpDBX (squeakDBX's Glorp Port) Package, uses some
accessor with underscore... to maintain compatibility with VW Version

to fix it we have this script
http://www.squeakdbx.org/files/01/315sh0cs3b31mska30xb1nnigblvdu/underscore.cs

I 'm not sure, if that break other thing, but Glorp Work well..

Best