[squeak-dev] OpenQwaq is open!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue May 3 19:01:19 UTC 2011

Hi Hannes,

You need to use the server.  A local server is fine.  I used to run a server and clients on my laptop.  We also did that a lot for demos.  You could run just the client but it doesn’t give you most of the features and no ability to connect multiple clients.  It's more for testing.

Ron Teitelbaum
www.3dicc.com
Guess I should add a ron at 3dicc.com email to squeak.