[squeak-dev] Hudson Status?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:39:33 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I have chunk of free time coming up, and a bunch of professional experience with CI. Seems I end up being the guy who sets it up and drives the effort wherever I go.

Curious where the status for the Hudson effort is. Is the blocker mostly time? I should be able to get it done, if so.

I'm interested in doing both VM-level and image-level CI. If you're currently working on the Hudson effort for Squeak, please let me know so that I don't have to duplicate your efforts.

Thank you!