[squeak-dev] Re: Font madness

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:36:49 UTC 2011

Found a work around. Weird but effective:

Select borked text

Halo

Red menu

Text properties

Size button, only choice is Accuat 18, which is not what I want but ...

Accept button

Select text

Halo

Light green FF button

Select desired font and size, for me BitstreamVeraSans 12

Ok

I'll live with borked morph names.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project