[squeak-dev] Resolution of Contentious Issues

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:01:25 UTC 2011

Oh, great, you made us all afraid with this thread about coding and democracy...
See how embarassed and negative the reactions were.

If it's just about self punishment, then it's all right, you'll
probably get plenty of suggestions.
You could for example cut one finger...
Or increase spring stiffness of left click and return key by an
integer power of 10.
Or maybe read the whole literature on java an C++ before daring asking
a single stupid question about object programming.
I'll let my peers finish the work.

Cheers

Nicolas