[squeak-dev] Tell me about your namespaces!

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:14:03 UTC 2011

Maybe this is actually a better way to get at the information I'm after. If
you have a namespacing implementation for anything that runs on the Squeak
VM, and would like some help with testing, development, or documentation,
please send me some email. I would like to help any way that I can.

If you don't have a namespacing implementation, but have an opinion on the
matter, please email me.

If you don't care about namespaces at all, I am so sorry to be the guy that
beats the dead horse.

Craig: going to be re-reading your writings ASAP, so I will email you:) I
skimmed them when I first came to into the community, but it's been a couple
of years.

Thank you all very much for your patience with my poor communication the
last time I looked for a way to ask this question.

--
Casey Ransberger