[squeak-dev] scripting SqueakMap now?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon May 9 21:34:52 UTC 2011

On 05/09/2011 12:10 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> Cool. I didn't know that Installer could script for SqueakMap.
> And now we've confirmed that it works and I've got the documentation
> bookmarked to return to.
>
> Thanks for pointing it out,
>
> Chris

I don't have time to read right now but a few notes here regarding
Installer and SqueakMap:

1. SqueakMap is a full domain model that is inside your image. It is
"scriptable" all in itself. Just run a reasonable doit. Or just explore
"SMSqueakMap default".

2. Keith wrote Installer and IIRC he wrote the "sm" parts to actually
not use the domain model but instead scrape from map.squeak.org. I am
not sure if it still works that way, but I think it did initially.

regards, Göran