MD5 for Squeak (was: Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Some question regarding portability)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:19:08 UTC 2011

I don't know deeply the WebClient implementation, but is not the same
than in Crypto package?

Apart of this I prefer pure image code (not relying in plugins).

Finally, if some work ordering/renaming/etc the Crypto packages is
needed, let me know, I can help because I'm also doing somethings to
myself with these code.

Cheers.
Germán.