[squeak-dev] Max source method length? Max string length? Max change set size?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:38:38 UTC 2011

Busted! Working my way around a bootstrapping problem with an abuse of the
compiler:) and really just trying to do the quick hack that works. 32K will
be more than enough for my purpose. 32K should be enough for anybody, right?
:P I was mostly looking for a bound that wasn't completely arbitrary for
shuffling some data that I have out of one image and into another.

Thanks to everyone who replied!

--
Casey Ransberger