[squeak-dev] Re: FFI to call Mac Carbon functions

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri May 20 14:17:50 UTC 2011

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Seems broken. On the interpreter VM (4.2.5) I can't even call libc
> functions. 2 of the FFI tests fail.

I have libc working with 4.2.5. Did you either:
* put a link to the lib in the VM's resources folder? (that's how I got it
to work)
* or, change the VM's Info.plist "SqueakPluginsBuiltInOrLocalOnly" key from
"true" to "false"

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Not sure if NS* functions are supposed to work.

I thought they were just C functions. Is there anything special about them
that would make them not work?

Thanks.
Sean