[squeak-dev] [BUG][M7635][Fixed w /Tests] Fraction class co-ordinates

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:12:16 UTC 2011

I have fixed the problem in copyBits so that it is safe to use Fraction class parameters in grafports and else where. I have left the error notification in place but added repairs above that.

This should fix most problems. A changeset is included with the report. The key is a #asNonFraction method that changes Fractions (and nothing else) into Floats. The primitive seems able to handle it from there.

If this is valuable to squeak or Pharo or Cuis then someone else must harvest it from the change set. I prefer to spend my time working on more puzzling matters.

A tip of the hat and a great thanks to Bert for working on the other half of the problem. If he made the error notification work properly there are going to be a lot of happy people out there including this one.

Cheers,