[squeak-dev] Book morphs bookmarks missing from saved project

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:52:57 UTC 2011

I have a book morph with bookmarks for navigating to specific pages. Worked
perfectly until I saved the project and loaded on a different computer. All
bookmarks read "a SimpleButtonMorph(nnn) that was not counted"

Is this by design? Was the intent that bookmarks are created by the reader
and not really part of the book? Is there an alternate, equally simple way
to link pages? I know how to do it with a little code, I just don't want
authors to have to get into coding.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org