[squeak-dev] Book morphs bookmarks missing from saved project

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:19:00 UTC 2011

I had a moment to fiddle with this today. A coded version of a bookmark does
survive a project export/import save/load. This is how I did it.

Go to target page.
Blue click, select tile button.
Drag "page" tile to desktop
Go to from page
Drag button from Objects tab and position
Blue click button, click the halo button that shows morphic stuff.
Drag out a new script and drop on desktop.
Blue click book, show morphic stuff, drag out goto page dot, drop on button
script.
Drag page tile and drop to replace "dot."
Clean up and a click on the button goes to the page.

It's not so hard once you get used to it, but it is a lot more complicated
than a bookmark, and more than I want an author to have to learn.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org