[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-bf.485.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Nov 1 22:09:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-bf.485.mcz

This is a pretty good change. I think it would be worth extending MC's
package saving dialog with the two panels of the Patch Browser. This way
the changes could be checked during saving and we wouldn't have to bother
adding these new informations to the summary text that appears below the
commit message.

Levente