[squeak-dev] Calendar Chooser

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:56:29 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> wrote:

> Hey Eliot,
>
> I had forgotten to add that before I took the picture, but its there now.
>
> I guess the question I was asking is, how do I submit it? I can post a
> change set here, or a file out of the category, or whatever...

As I said I *think* the Squeak trunk way is to add it to MorphicExtras and
save the Monticello package.  Alternatively, if its self-contained you
could submit the change set and someone else will publish Monticvello.  But
Monticello is great to ise so perhaps this is the time to learn it.

essentially:
Make sure your image is an updated trunk image (in Preferences set the
update URL to http://source.squeak.org/trunk and update your image)
Make sure your widget/morph is in one of the MorphicExtras categories.
Open up a Monticello browser, and save the MorphicExtras package to inbox
(general access)

Then someone with rights may move it from inbox to trunk.

Once you're confident using Monticello you can ask to have trunk update
rights and side-step the intermediary.

HTH
Eliot

--