[squeak-dev] G+ page?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Nov 9 19:08:58 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> writes:

Chris> I'm reasonably confident that if you made one and said it was the
Chris> official Squeak G+ then people would use it and the SOB would
Chris> endorse it. After that we could link it to squeak.org.

Unfortunately, the current G+ Pages don't allow for multiple admins. So
it would be permanently attached to whomever created it.  Ugh.

I presume this will be fixed soon.