[squeak-dev] SmalltalkHub news

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Nov 9 22:15:56 UTC 2011

On 11/09/2011 11:33 AM, Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Part of the work was to make SmalltalkHub run smoothly on GemStone/S as
> well as under Squeak/Pharo, and allow pluggable persistency strategies
> instead of the hard-coded SandStoneDB persistency.

As you know, I wrote SandstondDb to make prototyping an application
faster.  Did you find it helpful to prototype against and did it speed
up development?  How did you feel about transitioning from prototype
persistence to your final strategy?  Were the changes required large or
small?

--
Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com