[squeak-dev] SmalltalkHub news

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:36:48 UTC 2011

On 9 November 2011 23:15, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com> wrote:
> As you know, I wrote SandstondDb to make prototyping an application faster.
>  Did you find it helpful to prototype against and did it speed up
> development?  How did you feel about transitioning from prototype
> persistence to your final strategy?  Were the changes required large or
> small?

I used it last year for a conference registration application (so
maybe just User + Registration as persisted classes). I think given
the time and effort available, it not only enabled prototyping, but
also was the final persistency (and I was lucky an app developed so
hastily got so few problems in the end :)

--
Damien Pollet