[squeak-dev] The SmalltalkHub demo is online!
petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:18:57 UTC 2011
I'm glad to tell you that the demo of SmalltalkHub is online.
Note that this is a demo only (all projects will be deleted at some
You can follow the SmalltalkHub project here:
You can report bugs you encounter on the issue tracker there.
This demo is running on Pharo (the next one will be on GemStone).
The changelog is quite big, but here's some important changes:
- The clone feature has been removed in favor of an inbox per project.
(later the inbox repository url will be visible in the project overview)
- RSS feeds for project timelines and user activity
- Persistency is now pluggable (the current demo uses Fuel to serialize
- New help system
- New chronological view of packages
- More useful commit view
- The issue tracker has received some love some bugs has been fixed
- new statistics view
- Email notifications
- And of course, many bug and UX fixes
Some features that will appear soon (in random order):
- Scripting engine to perform actions on projects
- A diff browser
- the ability to accept/decline packages committed to the inbox, and
More information about the Squeak-dev