[squeak-dev] Planned downtime December 6 for seaside.gemstone.com, seaside.gemstone.com/ss (GemSource), ss3.gemstone.com (SqueakSource3) and book.pharo-project.org

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Nov 22 19:48:52 UTC 2011

On December 6th maintenance will be performed on the internet link for the following services hosted by VMware:

  seaside.gemstone.com (GemSource)
  ss3.gemstone.com (SqueakSource3)
  book.pharo-project.org (Pharo the Collaboractive book)

The maintenance window is between 1am and 5am PST with a scheduled 30 minutes of hard downtime. The services themselves will not be affected as it is only the internet link that is undergoing maintenance.

The date and times are subject to change, but I thought I'd broadcast a heads up as soon as I got the information.

Dale