[squeak-dev] [ANN] Alice Revival

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:58:57 UTC 2011

Folks.

Being here means Smalltalk and not JustTalk

As promised to Enrico , I take seriously the task of have Alice back into
last FunSqueak (what is 4.3 Squeak updated and with some old and new
projects)

As collateral effect, in the end we have some .pr or .sar or
MultimediaMonticello or EdgarElBárbaro  thing to load into normal bare
Squeak

As first step I take the fileout of what is working in FunSqueak3.10alpha.7
and you could download from ftp Squeak

Following Levente and Bert advices, fix the .cs just for FunSqueak load it.

You could see the picture of first semi crash here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104220926719475766294/FunSqueak#565990968875457
8626

I hope you don`t need Google+ for see it, but just in case i invite all who
ask.
And is time to think how to post more as 100k here
I ask to all to share experience and work until the task or Alice Revival
was complete

Yours in Squeak

Edgar