[squeak-dev] Cmd-h on Mac OS X?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Oct 5 18:27:15 UTC 2011

  Bert suggested to remove the old one on the disk (which he said
worked for him).  It did not work for me.  Even after I removed the
old one, it stayed in the "other..." appliaction list, and trying to
add a shortcut to the new VM did not have any affects, as if it is
still connected to the old one.  But then, I
renamed the VM to "Cog2" and now Mac OS thinks it is a totally brand
new app and let me add the shortcuts.

-- Yoshiki