[squeak-dev] Q: where i can find a Styled Text Editor?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:41:24 UTC 2011

BSD as far as I can tell

Karl

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>
wrote:> On 11 October 2011 01:23, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com>
wrote:>> A bunch of work was done on Sophie and using the Rome
plugin>>> What is license of its code?>>> Karl>>>> On Mon, Oct 10,
2011 at 10:55 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:>>> On 10
October 2011 21:52, Nicolas Cellier>>>
<nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:>>>> 2011/10/10 Igor
Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>:>>>>> On 8 October 2011 20:01, Bernhard