[squeak-dev] Looking for Gjallar

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Oct 11 20:44:01 UTC 2011

Hi!

On 10/11/2011 01:45 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> On 10/11/11 8:39 AM, "Frank Shearar"<frank.shearar at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> http://swiki.krampe.se/gjallar/96 might be a good place? It's
>> mentioned on the front page as part of "2009-03-05: An unplanned but
>> quite nice release: Gefjon release 0.5!"
>>
>> frank
>

> I look all the site and most links seems dead
> In particular all which derivates from http://mc.gjallar.se , which do not

> Edgar

Gjallar has not had any activity for quite some time - but... the fact
that some of the resources are not reachable at the moment is due to two
factors:

- The domain gjallar.se is a bit... hosed right now.
- I am currently gradually moving services from my old virtual server at
Unixshell.com to a new server at Dediserve.com.

These two things combined have probably made a lot of Gjallar related
stuff inaccessible.

But nothing has "changed" - and if there is interest in Gjallar I gladly
help out. Just ask.

regards, Göran