[squeak-dev] History of ObjectsAsMethods?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Oct 13 18:08:27 UTC 2011

  Ah, this is interesting.  Intercepting a message does have a long
tradition but I was not aware the vibe from South on this one.

  The current stuff in the VM and Squeak side follows the Smalltalk
tradition and provide a meta-features without requiring much
meta-level mind-set.  That's what I like about it.

-- Yoshiki