Cog button mappings (Re: [squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Kernel-ael.643.mcz)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:35:55 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:

> It seems like a VM bug though. The VM is supposed to do the mapping, and
> the VM options are there to configure that.

Cog's platform tree is a fork from (I think) Squeak 3.8 and was modified at
Qwaq/Teleplace over quite a few years. I think the right approach is to
merge in the standard platform hierarchy so that the Cog VM's behaviour
agrees with the standard VM.  But that's work :(

IIUC the interpreter VM on Windows gets it right, yes?

--
best,
Eliot