[squeak-dev] Goodie

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:59:41 UTC 2011

I've been using and refining this for at least a week and really
liking it.  With this new preference, "Filterable Lists", when you
type inside a list, instead of only navigating to the item that begins
with that key-sequence, it will exclude the non-matching items
altogether, and even order the front-matching ones to the top.

To return the list to unfiltered state, press either the Enter key or
Backspace key.

I like to type * on the Monticello list to see just my dirty packages.

 - Chris