Try it. (was Re: [squeak-dev] Fork Proposal: Cuis & Killer Apps.)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:56:25 UTC 2011

Seriously, people. TRY IT. Test it out. The differences between Morphic in Squeak/Pharo, and Cuis, are *absolutely* improvements. Juan has sloughed thousands of lines of code. I don't have to work as hard to get a thing done in Cuis, because almost *all* of the bull____ has been cleared away.

Proof of this is that I was able to do the Pareto 20% of what Polymorph did _in ONE class_. And I'm not really that clever.

It's undoubtedly the more elegant system I've ever encountered. It might even change the way you think, if you gave it a shot.

I dare you: try it.

All the love,

C:)