[squeak-dev] [CI] Generated some Jenkins/Hudson XML

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Sep 9 02:50:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> With Levente's help (thanks for the Pharo-Squeak translation on the #run
> method!) I was able to get a test pass going by kicking it off in a
> workspace using HDTestReporter, which is used in the CI they're doing with
> Pharo. I just ran the kernel tests, but this is a pretty good sign that this
> will be fairly straightforward to make work.
>
> Not sure I like forking the code though; does anyone know if there's a way
> to check which fork one is in? I thought I saw something about that

In Squeak SystemVersion understands #isSqueak and #isPharo, but I guess
these either didn't get into Pharo or were "cleaned". There's no #isCuis.
The best thing seems to be to check SystemVersion current version. It
returns a string which begins with Cuis, Pharo or Squeak. This should
work in most cases.

Levente