[squeak-dev] Simple math editor/typesetter

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:27:33 UTC 2011

I use Lyx on top of LaTeX, then export to image which can be imported into
Squeak. All very manual. I recall seeing where someone was piping through
LaTeX to do the job on the fly. I should think that would produce a print
file easily, a bit harder to make a little illustration for on-screen,
interactive use.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org