[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:49:21 UTC 2012

Dave, I appreciate your point about preferences.  But where does this
leave the discussion?

Stéphane at least engaged, even if I didn't understand the logic
("Fine-tuning of Morph position").  You don't like my solution, but
offer no alternative nor even address the validity of my complaint.

Even if I don't gain this fix, I'd like to learn something from y'all.
 I'm evaluating other solutions like whatever happened to that
preference which would put the halos *within* the morph's bounds
rather than outside..?  Oh, maybe it was #haloEnclosesFullBounds
except that currently appears to do nothing.  Could I fix that to
toggle halos being inset rather than outset?  At least then the morph
would be under the hand for 'pick-up' and 'duplicate'..