[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:06:32 UTC 2012

Yeah, that's even better than inset halos because then the morph could
be grabbed whereever you wanted, which I think addresses the core of
the issue I having with DnD..  But now I even want to see if there's
even a way to fiddle my DnD code to see if I can get it to work with
attached (vs. grabbed) morphs.  I reverted the change.