[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:46:25 UTC 2012

Also, by holding Control key when doing this, performs a resize of the
morph in place, including SystemWindows.

And once you get used to moving _everything_ this way, including
SystemWindows, you'll never go back to using the title bar for moving
windows.

Together, these gestures reduce time spent moving/resizing windows by
a significant factor.  I've gotten used to it, and it's really
noticeable when I have to operate in a conventional windowing
environment that doesn't support this because it's back to a
fine-motor aim for every move and resize and it feels cumbersome..