[squeak-dev] Request for updating squeak.org download page

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:23:32 UTC 2012

First things first,
1) All-in-One Download : let Squeak All-in-One point to 4.3 instead of 4.2
2) Individual Download / Image file : let Squeak Release point to 4.3
instead of 4.2
3) Individual Download / Sources : Tell that SqueakV4.1.sources is for
Squeak 4.1 , 4.2 and 4.3

Certainly, there is more to do, like giving a clue about what is the
prefered VM release...
Also, If I click Squeak CD on left, it offers a link to the past
(Squeak 3.9), giving me like a taste of abandonware...
I'd say update the CD to latest release or just drop the page and let
an access only thru historical filter ;)

Nicolas