[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] Clock is ticking! Only 3 days left to announce candidacy!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Apr 10 07:28:11 UTC 2012

Howdy fellow Squeakers!

Hope your bellies are stuffed with eggs and candy (or if you live in a
part of the world that does not eat that stuff "en masse" this time of
year, something equally nice) and you are getting ready for the Election
2012!

As was noted in the SOB meeting notes:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2012-April/163653.html

...I require each candidate to announce their candidacy separately on
squeak-dev - I should have said that more clearly, but it is like it has
always been, and I did miss the note about the current SOB potentially
all re-running (except from Jecel I think).

Nevertheless - we have only *three* candidates this far and that is WAY
TOO FEW!

So please everyone, this is your chance to step up to the plate and get
some new energy into Squeak (and I for one think we really need it!).

There are only 3 days left and if we end up with too few candidates I
will have to step outside of the framework and get creative - and I
really, really hesitate to do that.

regards, Göran