[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] Running again

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 13 06:12:53 UTC 2012

I'd be happy to serve on the Squeak Oversight Board again.

My main goal is to keep the Squeak community a friendly place where we are working together on evolving Squeak as an excellent computing environment. I myself am mostly concerned with the Etoys children's authoring system, and want to bring its fork at squeakland.org closer to the squeak.org version.

Keeping in touch with the larger Smalltalk community is also important to me. I went to the ESUG conferences in the last years, and met with others whenever I could.

I'm glad most of the current Board members are willing to continue for another year. But I'm also looking forward to see who else steps up this year! Be brave! :)

- Bert -