[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Apr 19 23:55:08 UTC 2012

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-April/005298.html

Name: Monticello-bf.504
Ancestors: Monticello-eem.503

Fix intermittant load problem. We sometimes would get a 'changes file not found' in the middle of updating, but retrying found it just fine. I finally tracked it down to too many files being open. This change re-uses the same read-only copy during a package load (which additionally might speed up loading a tiny bit).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-April/005299.html

Name: PackageInfo-Base-bf.59
Ancestors: PackageInfo-Base-eem.58

When looking up the change record for an overridden method, ignore all versions from the overriding package, to really get at the original method.