[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Physical Etoys 2.0 released!

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 04:21:11 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
(...)

> Interfacing with Arduino is very cool.  It is high on my list of things to
> play with (as time permits)

Hi Ben,

Now in case you ever need anything more industrial/powerful (but more
> costly) here are a couple of things I have been kept a wishful eye on for a
> couple of years (but I have not yet had time to play with). I share this on
> the random chance someone gets interested in it before I get a chance to
> play - hopefully early next year.

Well, I don't think it's really fair to compare these computers with
arduino :) but if you happen to play with one of those let us know your
results. What I would like is to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi now.

Cheers,
Richo