[squeak-dev] Metacello and Squeak4.4

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Aug 3 00:00:35 UTC 2012

+1 from me too.

This looks like a light weight addition with benefit for anyone wanting
to use Metacello, and no harm otherwise.

I have not tried unloading Metacello-Base, but it has no dependencies so
it should not be a problem. There is an #unloadMetacello method in the base
package that presumably performs as advertised.

Dave