[squeak-dev] Metacello and Squeak4.4

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Aug 3 01:07:55 UTC 2012

Frank,

I haven't tried the Metacello preview in Squeak4.4 yet, so I can't be sure that it works there. I've been testing against Squeak4.3...

Give me a couple of days to hook up Squeak4.4 in my travis ci framework and shake out any Metacello bugs related to Squeak4.4 and then you can take it for a spin.

Dale