[squeak-dev] Pristine recent 4.4 image?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:16:22 UTC 2012

This is a bit of a strange request, but anyway. Is there a blessed
trunk image lying around somewhere more recent than #11925? I ask,
because if I take that image (the latest one in
http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/) and try update it, I get an "Error:
Unmatched string quote" while processing update-eem.210.mcm. I vaguely
recall this happened around the last GetText changes?

At any rate, if someone has a blessed, more recent, image lying around
I'd be grateful. (The idea is to take such a thing, write a script to
update from trunk, and then run the tests. That tells us that Trunk's
working.)

frank