[squeak-dev] Metacello and Squeak4.4

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Aug 3 20:00:19 UTC 2012

Frank,

The Metacello tests add/remove global variables to/from Smalltalk and it looks like Environment does not implement #removeKey:ifAbsent:, so I've got some 400 test failures because I can't remove a global from Smalltalk ...

I can hack this for the time being but I'm curious what the longer term plan will be with regards to removing global variables from Smalltalk or perhaps leaving #removeKey:ifAbsent: out is inadvertent ...

BTW, I'm using update 12154 ...

Thanks,

Dale